Welcome to Affordometer, made available through FINSMART, a personal finance solutions company based in Northampton.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Affordometer’ or ‘us’ ‘we’ ’this site’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or to generate revenue. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You agree that you will not attempt to reverse engineer any of our content, and will not take any screen shots of our web pages. All information on our website is protected by applicable copyright law. Unless otherwise stated in writing, no one has permission to copy, display, distribute, republish, or create derivative works from such information in any form.
* You agree that we may send you electronic messages to the email address you provide in Affordometer.
* You understand that all of your feedback (including any suggestions you make) and any developments or improvements that result from such feedback (“Feedback”) will be owned solely by Affordometer.
You agree that Affordometer will own and may freely use all Feedback and other research results without any obligation to compensate you.
* We makes no express or implied warranties, guarantees or representations about Affordometer Content. The use of Affordometer is subject to availability, as solely determined by FINSMART.
* You understand and agree that we will have no liability to you or any third party in connection with your use of Affordometer or any information provided by it. Neither Affordometer nor any of its affiliates will be your advisor or fiduciary with respect to Affordometer or any of its content.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
That reserve fund is available for hard times, to fulfill existing contracts negotiated last year with revealing teachers, administrators and staff.